Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with WordPress and other popular CMSs (complex projects with atypical functionality, structured data storage etc.);
- Experience in architecturally complex projects development (even if they were not 100% successful);
- Basics of Linux administration: Shell, Apache, Nginx, MySQL, Cron;
- Bug tracking and task management tools experience (Jira, Trello, Worksection);
- Experience with Docker;Experience with GIT;
- English proficiency: Intermediate or higher.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Yii2/Laravel/Symfony or other MVC frameworks;
- Experience with front-end frameworks: Vue.js/Angular.js,/React.js;
- Bug tracking and PM systems experience (Jira, Trello, Worksection).
- New websites creation and refinement of existing ones;
- Components and modules development, modification of standard functionality;
- Creation of complex projects and plugins for WordPress and other CMSs;
- Creating template layouts based on the mock-ups (Flexbox, CSS, HTML);
- Integration with internal and external systems via API;
- Code validation and optimisation of large portals’ performance;
- Code review.
- Friendly work environment;
- Interesting long-term projects;
- Ability to influence the software engineering process and the tech stack;
- Career and professional growth;Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11am to 6-8pm);
- 14 days of paid vacation after 6 months of work (24 days per year in total).