Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1 year of experience in WordPress development;
- Experience with Woocommerce;
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Gulp or Webpack;
- Experience in creation of new modules for WP;
- Basic knowledge of PHP, OOP;
- Experience with GIT;
- WP versatility and multilingualism;
- Knowledge of MySQL, PDO;
- English proficiency:
- Intermediate (written and oral).
Will be a plus
- Experience with React.js/Vue.js;
- Experience with SOLID, DRY, KISS;
- Ability to built a project using Sketch (Invision, Figma, Zeplin, Photoshop);
- Linux/MacOS basics;
- Experience with test modules;
- Bug tracking and task management tools experience (Jira, Trello, Worksection).
- Development of WordPress sites of any complexity;
- Development and customization of WordPress themes;
- Development and configuration of WordPress plugins;
- Current projects support.
- Friendly work environment;Interesting long-term projects;
- Ability to influence the software engineering process and the tech stack;
- Career and professional growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11am to 6-8pm);
- 14 days of paid vacation after 6 months of work (24 days per year in total).