Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience of Python 3 usage for both web and data operations;
- Proficiency in Django or Flask or aiohttp;
- Experience with NoSQL, PostgreSQL (writing queries on ORM and on pure SQL);
- Experience with Docker, AWS and/or other cloud services.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Kafka;
- Experience in design, creation and support of high-load projects;
- Knowledge and interest in Data Science, ML, AI.
- Software design, development and support using Python 3;
- Microservices and data processing algorithms development;
- API development for UI apps;
- Integration with third-party services;
- Writing tests;
- Participation in discussions around the product business logic;
- AI development and integration.
- Friendly work environment;Interesting long-term projects;
- Ability to influence the software engineering process and the tech stack;
- Career and professional growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11am to 6-8pm);
- 14 days of paid vacation after 6 months of work (24 days per year in total).