Skils and Qualifications
- 2+ years of development and support of Web projects (CMS/Laravel/Symfony);
- Experience with Laravel/Symfony/Yii;
- Experience with HTML;
- Knowledge of MySQL, PDO, OOP, SOLID, DRY;
- English proficiency: Intermediate.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Vue.js/React.js/Angular.
- Participation in discussions around the product business logic;
- Current projects support.
- Friendly work environment; Interesting long-term projects;
- Ability to influence the software engineering process and the tech stack;
- Career and professional growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours (from 9-11am to 6-8pm);
- 14 days of paid vacation after 6 months of work (24 days per year in total).